Saturday, May 29, 2010

My last full day in Reading..

29th of May, 2010.

I'LL BE GONE TOMORROW!!!!! =DDDDDD

I can't believe that the year is over, just like that.

I can still remember my 1st day here like it was yesterday...=P

All the people I've met, and all the friends that I have...I'm gonna miss everyone. =)


Oh, and Zhang Rei came to Reading on the 27th. He just left.
We went to Stonhenge..and we had one hour to look around before the last bus leaves.

Reached Stonehenge...dude!! it was smalll!!! =S

We walked around it in like 10 minutes..and we didn't know what else to do.

SO we took a lot of stupid pics!! ;)
*all will be on FB.

Lol!! then we used up our 1 hour..waited for the bus for a while, then we left.

I did some packing yesterday, when he went on a day trip to Windsor. He's obsessed with castles. =P

Now, I have to finish up my packing....soooooo lazeeeee!!!

Will be in London for 3 days..anybody coming down to London..gimme a call..=D

Byes!!!!

No comments: