Monday, May 17, 2010

Pre-birthday post.

OLA!!!

Just got back from town with Shaun, after his final paper.

He went to cut his hair. £17!! =S

I haven't cut my hair in almost 8 months...XD


So, went to town to look see look see. Bought enough snacks to last me till I go home..=D

And also got my B'day Present...XD
3 for £10..=D

And when I was in GAME, Shaun and I were talking..ABOUT GAMES!!! OoO

eh..wait...come tot think about it..I recall him saying that he plays Flight Simulator. yes yes...this is starting to sound very familiar.

But we were talking about strategy games and FPS!!!

I seriously can't imagine Shaun playing these games..lol!! =P

Another new interest found. RTS! =D
Red Alert, Command & Conquer, Age of Mythology, Age of Empire.

He's even played Total War and a few others..and I haven't!! LOL!!
=D

Anyway, we will be going to London tomorrow. Gonna visit the Imperial War Museum and the HMS Belfast..=D

Then might meet up with Charine and Angelina, cause they're going to London as well. See if the timing is right.

Hmm..then might get myself something from the museum as well...*cough..Sherman Tank Model...cough*
XD

Okie dokies...gonna install the games now..=D

Ciao!

No comments: