Saturday, May 1, 2010

The 5th month of the year.

It's May!!!

1 more month till I go home!!! =D
Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait.


Equity is over..=)

4 more days till Land...urgh..

7 more days till Consti...urgh urgh..

10 more days till EU...urgh urgh urgh..

*Yes..law is so tough..that my brain is half dead..and I can only go urgh..
*ps..if you google "urgh"..you'll find a place called Pittsb-URGH!! XD


13 more days till the big dinner by yours truly at Student Village...=D

So much is gonna happen in the next 2 weeks...


Oh..and in my spare time...I came up with an acronym for LAND...XD

Living Around Nasty Doodoo..

LOLOLOLOLOLOLS!!


What do I feel like eating at the moment?
KOMPIA!!! =D
or..as I used to call it when I was younger..Chinese Burger!! XD

okies..gtg sleep.
Ciao!

No comments: