Saturday, May 22, 2010

Thorpe Park!! =D

I'm not sure why I even went to Thorpe Park. I'm not a thrill seeker. =P
And I just found out the night before, many guys are the same..LOLS!!

I thought I was the only 1..*phew*..XD

BUT...

IT WAS FUN!!!
I didn't take many pics..not in the mood..cause I was super nervous!
Group pic before entering. Not sure where Zili and Pris were. I know Kris was standing next to me taking d pic.
*The 2 on the left, Edbert and June(Jun?), were the two I rode with on rides..=)

There were quite a lot of game stalls around. Pris and Penny won Mario and Sonic here. =D

At another game stall, Esther and I tried to win an Xbox 360..but alas..it wasn't meant to be..lol..stupid game wasted my £2.50...XD

Back to the rides.

We started of with Nemesis Inferno. I was freaking out more and more as we got closer and closer. Edbert, Ngai Chun, Zili, Pris and Ee Kai wanted to sit in front..and the front seats have a different queue, and it was sooo long.

So many crazy people want to sit in front...=S

So it was Penny, Esther, Kris and Lara in one row, and me and June in another.
Takut gila!!

Especially when I was strapped down...=S
When we started moving, I was hanging on to the handle bars so tight, that when I got off, the muscles in my fingers were a bit stiff..=P

But the ride was awesome!!! =DD
I screamed my head off!!
Usually when I was younger, if I ever do sit on fast rides..I'll keep it in. Now..I just scream! =D
Don't like the part when you drop down..but going upside down was ok..=)


We didn't want to wait for the others to finish the ride, we went straight onto the Colossus. 10 loop roller coaster...crazy...

This one was a bit more scarier than the 1st one. There were more drops. =S
And it was looooong! A bit too long. Why?

When the ride started, then everyone screamed, me included.

And then, in between..no more breath. Took in a deep breath...and screamed again....HAHAHAHAH!! XD

Now thinking about the ride..I'm feeling a bit dizzy..=P

Oh, then after the rides, you can see shots and videos of you on the ride. My hair flew backwards...=P
I look terrified..lol!

But it was not bad..=D

Then we decided to ride Saw. This time we met up with the others..and split up again. So now, I'll be sitting with Edbert.

The queue was soo long. Waited for 1 hour, and the ride was over in 30 seconds.
At first, there was no place to sit at the back..so we had to queue to sit in front..=S
Then I think someone chickened out, so me and Edbert quickly took the seats..=)

The ride...was scary at the beginning...not saying why..=P
But somewhere in the ride..I was going, "AHHHHHH!!!", and Edbert was going, "WOOHOOO!!".

Then he was hitting my lap, and when we were turning, I saw him looking at me, as if to ask me to scream, "WOOHOO" with him..and I did..LOLS!!

That was fun as well!! =DD

Then we went for lunch.

Piri Piri chicken burger. =)

After that, some of them went for Stealth. 0-80 mph in under 2 seconds...Pris, Edbert, June and I didn't have the stomach to sit on the ride. But the 3 of them went much later..I didn't...XD

Sat on a few more rides, played a few more games.

Then..it was time to get wet..=D

Tidal Wave!!!

When we were on the boat, Zili was going, "My new shoes! My new shoes!"..XD

The splash was awesome!! =D

The beginning of the fall..I don't like, but after like 1 second..the rest of it..nicee~ =D

Then we went for the Rumba Rapids..was quite relaxing..you barely got wet.

Then we dried ourselves by just standing under the sun, while waiting for the missing trio, Pris, Edbert and June. They went on the flume ride twice..lol.

Then we headed for home. =)

It was a good day. =D

On the way back, there was some problem with a train at a station up ahead..so we had to wait on our train for something like 50 minutes. Only reached Reading at about 9.30pm.

Bought myself a kebab. And my dinner was at 10pm..=P

Went to sleep..and this morning, my whole body was aching..lol!

Okies!

I will be back in 12 days time!! =D

No comments: