Tuesday, May 11, 2010

MAKE SOME NOISE ALL YOU PPL!!!!!

*breathes in heavily*

*exhales*

The smell of freedom..

..

..kinda smells the same as normal days...XD

Went to town after exam.
Makan Burger King.
Smokey bacon Angus.
urm..ok lar...nothing to shout about..

My trip to town this time was kind of a let down.

Went into WHSmith...Jamie Magazine's new issue was supposed to be out on 5th May. Went in..they're still selling the previous issue..=S
Bought another food mag instead..=)

Went into GAME..
Thought I could get my early B'day present...
They only had MoH: Airborne..couldn't find the others that I wanted...=(

You must be thinking..isn't that what you want?
My answer..YES!! But, MoH: Airborne is being sold for £4.99..but if I buy another 2 games..it'll be 3 for £10..=D
So I tunggu a while more and see..=P

Then..I wanted to buy some snacks to makan..=P
MAHAL GILA!! suddenly the prices so high...crazy!!
Dunno why Sainsbury's sell Jaffa Cake so expensive..ASDA is sooo much cheaper..
Then I went looking for the truffle..=P
Both Sainsbury's didn't have it...=.='

haihs...

On a positive note..

EU was the easiest paper amongst the rest...well...maybe on par with Equity lar..=P
But it was good..=D

Tonight..I'm makan-ing cod cooked 2 ways. 1 fried, 1 baked..=D
hehe..must enjoy first..OKIES!!!

Cya when I cya!!!

*If you ask me if i'm gonna sleep well tonight...
I'm gonna tell you like what Schumacher answered to a BBC reporter when asked if he was gonna sleep well at night knowing his car was handling much better and that he out qualified Nico Rosberg for the 1st time this season.

Me: I always sleep well at night..=D
I don't burn midnight oil like what most ppl do before exams...=P

No comments: