Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Location: London.

I've left Reading for almost 2 days now...

...and I'm living the life in my aunty's house...=P

But if I stay here for too long..I might gain weight...LOLS!!!

Got a lot to eat...hehe...XD


Anyway, today we went to Fifteen London for lunch!!!! =DD
It was so awesome!!!

I've always wanted to go to Fifteen...but when I was told that my aunty would be taking me there..I didn't really feel much excitement.

BUT...the moment I got into the car...it really sunk in...

I WAS GOING TO JAMIE OLIVER'S FIFTEEN!!!!

WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

We were driving along the main road..one straight road for quite sometime..the moment the GPS said.."turn left"...

..there it was...the iconic building. =D

IT LOOKED JUST AS AWESOME AS IT WAS ON TV!!!!

Took some pics..but I'm too lazy to upload..cause the camera wires are in one of my bags..too lazieee to find....=P
Will upload it when I get back to Malaysia.

And while waiting for my aunty to park the car..I was standing outside taking pics of the exterior. One chef walked out of the building and headed down an alley leading to the back of the restaurant.
He looked familiar...*click*..then I remembered. It was the chef that Jamie had with him on Iron Chef America!!! =D

The inside was nice..=D
And so was the food!

Too bad Jamie Oliver didn't pop in...=P

Will be leaving in 3 days!! =DD
I can't wait!!

See all of you back home soon!!!

No comments: