Tuesday, May 4, 2010

WUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Land..

and...

nd...

d...

*BINGBADABOOMBABY*

No more land law!! Yipee!!

Totally went blank about Stack v Dowden..=(

But luckily severance of co-ownership was still in my brain...=D

That has definitely got to be a plus!!

Had a quick lunch with Amethyst and Yunrui after the exam.

Today was freaking cold!! If you told me it was winter..I would've believed you..=P
Waiting to go into Palmer...the wind was just sooooo cold!!!

Couldn't write properly during the first few minutes of the exam...had to warm my hands up first...=S


Came back wanted to do laundry..

WALAU!!!

SOOOO many people doing laundry at this time as well...grrr!! =(
there was even a queue...wth....=.='

Too lazy to walk back down again...probably do my laundry tomorrow morning..=D

After Equity..I had a big curry dinner..=D

Tonight...PFC!!!! WEHEY!!!


*The UK General election is on Thursday.
Vote Labour or Conservatives or Lib-Dems?

who cares...unless one of them says they'll ban having exams too close to each other....=D

Oh..and I have the sudden urge to watch the Prince of Egypt and Samurai X..=D

No comments: