Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Iron Man 2

WEEEEEEEE!!!!! =D



Now you must be thinking, "How the hell can he watch this movie when he's having an exam?"

You're absolutely right!!

I haven't!!! LOL!!!
*well..I think Nicol went for a back-to-back movie session before Land..so..it might not surprise you that I went, even If I didn't. =P

I just wanted to post this up. Cause I went blog-hopping. My cousin's post was about watching Iron Man 2 in NZ...and my brother's post, yep, you guessed it, was about watching Iron Man 2 as well...so...

I cannot lose out...XD
All 3 of our blog titles are now "Iron Man 2"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! =D

Might catch the movie on the 10th...any takers? =D


Another movie I sooo wanna watch..


Ip Man 2!!!!

Our very own chinese super hero!! XD

*with 2 chopsticks on his chest....shooting noodles from his wrist. Throwing stale fortune cookies..*swoosh* ..*smack!*.."Confucious say: You go to jail bad boy"...XD

Back to reality..

BUT...

THEY'RE NOT SHOWING IT IN THE UK!!!!
='(


and everytime I think of martial arts..I always link it with a cousin I have who stays in New Zealand...no, not you Hong...=P

Tai Chi Master(or is it Grand Master?) Wee Kee Jin.

I've never met him before..but I always picture him in my head...don't know why.
lol.

You know...tai chi uses such slow movements...and they can like push you super far..if you know how that is.

And I'm a taekwondo guy (brown 2 only la..=P)..so I've always been tempted to just kick or punch a tai chi guy and see who wins...LOL!!! XD
Especially if the fellow is an oldie...but oldies are usually the Grand Masters..OoO...

Hey Hong, why don't you ask Kee Jin(or Jin as you call him...LOL) to spar with you...=D
Tengok siapa menang..hehe...=P

You lawan that Jin, and I lawan the OTHER Jin in Singapore...XD
*My bro has foregone using his 2 english names, and instead goes by his last chinese name, Jin, while in Singapore.

So it'll be

Qi Hong (Brown belt- Taekwondo) VERSUS Wee Kee Jin(Tai Chi Sifu)

AND

JD Wong (Brown belt- Taekwondo) VERSUS Wong Chi Jin (Blue belt- Taekwondo)

HAHAS!! =P

*on another note...How come "Wong" can become "Wee"?
Same chinese character..but somehow it became "Wee"....someone long ago in the registration department couldn't hear properly I guess...=P


anyway....

PFC TIME IN 1 HOUR!!! =D

Ciao~

3 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

atb w ur exams!

on a lighter note...

joker la u! lol but mus go watch ok :) IM2 is awesome stuff! whiplash is awesome shit hahaha

anyhoo...

ooo he's in europe now iirc lol will oni b back in july i tink~

but i sure lose la.. i haven practised tkd in ages la wei...

d reason behind it is prolly dialect... im pretty sure d same 'wong' we have is pronounced wee in some other dialect lo lol

i haven even watched d 1st 'ip man' lol

btw... my frens (well a few of dem who dunu mandarin/canton one) tot it was pronounced...

"i - pee - man"

as in.. Internet Protocol man lol

n dey tot it was some futuristic movie from HK LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Axedus said...

LOL!!

what's "iirc"?

You haven't watch d 1st ip man?! eh..you shld la..it was nice..=D

ChaosGenesis said...

if i remember correctly lol ppl dun read forums enuf hahaha

err... yeah i heard it was lol mayb i shud go dl it or sth