Saturday, May 1, 2010

Best question of the day..

Shaun: Eh Justin, your kitchen can study ar?
Me: *Recalls all the mess on the table; the alcohol, dirty plates, ketchup, bottles...*.....urm..nope..LOLS!!! XD
*Shaun went to the library but it was full so he called..lol.


Oh...and I have a new addition to my favourite chefs!!
There is already,
Jamie Oliver, Gennaro Contaldo, Michael Smith, Gino d'Acampo, Mario Batali, Michael Symon, Curtis Stone, Jean-Christophe Novelli, Ferran Adria, Aaron Sanchez, Kerry Simon, John Besh, Hiroyuki Sakai and Chen Kenichi.

Now..the new addition is...

Iron Chef (UK) Tom Aikens!! =D
OoO..he is just fantastic!! No wonder he is the youngest ever Michelin Starred chef.

*search on Facebook.."Tom Aikens". Result "people"...
WHOA!! He's on Facebook!! NOT as a fan page or a group to join...LOL!
His profile pic damn "yeng"...hmm...maybe I should do the same...XD


OH OH!!! just found out!!!

CURTIS STONE WILL BE ON IRON CHEF AMERICA!!
It's gonna be Curtis Stone vs Bobby Flay.

C'MON CURTIS!!! =D

And, while studying Land..this game just came to mind.


Ahh...the good 'ol times, playing this game in Ipoh at my grandfather's coffee shop/house during chinese new year. =D
Mashing the buttons like crazy..laughing like crazy. =)
It's been like what...8 years, since we bought the PS2..so it has got to be longer than that since we last played this game..OoO..Can I go back to being 12 again? =D

Gosh..I feel so old...

..well...I will be 2 decades old by the 18th...=S


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHE!! =D
OoO...if I already feel so old...then..

then...

YOU MUST BE ANCIENT!!!! XD


Back to studying...=S
3 more days till I face my arch-enemy!
Land!! I will vanquish thee and claim my reward!!
=P

I always have an "arch-enemy" every year. Last year it was Tort..but surprisingly..it was my second highest...XD

A-levels, it was economics.
Form 5..hehe...

..
It was, Physics, Chemistry, Accounts, Moral, Add Maths. hehe...well...if I were to narrow it down to which one was the most evil one..it would have to be Add Maths..hehe...not gonna tell you why..but if you already know, then...hehe..you'll know very well why...XD
*ask me on MSN if you don't know...and you'll have a story to hear...=D


OKAY!!!

VISCA EL BARCA!!!

Ciao.

*Craving of the day: Claypot Taufu...=D

No comments: