Monday, May 3, 2010

Land pre-seen question..

..I'm just wondering...

Since we've already seen the question, why is it that we can't bring in the answer?

Why is it that we must memorise one WHOLE essay covering the WHOLE module!?!?
and then have only like 45 minutes to write it out....=S

Students aren't Superman or the Flash dammit!!


Do you think Sauron had a peek over at Minas Tirith and then when he looked away...he was forced to memorise the area and everything?!?!

jeez~
*well..he really didn't have to do anything other then send his huge-ass army to wipe out Gondor...too bad for him Aragorn enlisted the undead...XD

But but..you get my point right? =P


oh..and I've not left Wessex since Wednesday! LOL!! XD
to be precise..I've not left the second floor of Wessex since Wednesday..=P

Besides Palmer building, Wessex and ASDA...I haven't really been to anywhere for some time now...maybe I should pay a brief visit to my second home..STUDENT VILLAGE...XD

tahan..tahan...9 more days and everything will be over...then i can go anywhere i want..=D
stupid law...

Okay..gtg back to completing my pre-seen answer..=S

No comments: