Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My tummy was filled with yummies!! =P

Har kau, siu mai, char siew sow, egg tart...=D

My dad and my aunt came over to Reading. My dad is here on a business trip for a week.


Equity is in less than 2 days...and I'm running out of oil to add...=P
*anybody wanna help me refill?
I run on Shell V-Power....XD
If only I run on solar power...then can charge my batteries till about 8.10pm atm...=S

Now..this is how I'm feeling..

"don't panic Don't Panic DON'T PANIC PANIC"
Yeap...It's just like last year...exam gets nearer..and I'm not panicking...=S
I can't go into overdrive if I don't panic...LOL!! XD

I'm as cool as a cucumber...add yogurt and you get Tzatziki...XD
It's nice on a piece of grilled fish..or some squid...
...okay..I just went off topic...=P


While I was in the library..I was thinking..

October 2009..I've never been to a lecture where Malaysians were the minority..
April 2010...again..I've never been to an exam where Malaysians will be the minority...LOLS!!
There'll be only 4 of us out of the 150, or so, other students taking the same exams..

and..like I said earlier..I was thinking...

Amethyst, from Kluang, Johor, born 1988.
Khiara, from Penang(now KL..right?), born 1989.
Me, Subang boy, born 1990.
Yunrui, from..urm...(hehe..I know it's Selangor..but I not sure where..XD), born 1991.

From 3 different states, from 4 different years.
Imagine weh..

When Yunrui was in Std 1, I was in Std 2, Khiara was in Std 3 and Amethyst was in Std 4.
*I only can use primary school time because I "jumped" (=P) Std 4.

Now..all of us are sitting for the EXACT same examination in the town of Reading, thousands of kilometers away from where we are from...

It's something that I shouldn't be thinking about atm(I should be stuffing equity into my brain)..but..it's kinda cool..if you think about it..LOL!! XD

OK!!
ciao!


*oh yeah..forgot to add..I watched Iron Chef UK while i was having dinner...
wth!?!?!?! Kitchen stadium looks so empty. The chairman is weird. Commentators are weird. Challengers are weird. Format is weird. =S

The iron chef vs 4 challengers. Iron chef makes 4 dishes..the challengers each make one. 2 Starters, 2 main courses.

After the starters are finished..tasting time..while the other 2 challengers are still cooking..and the iron chef has to go back to his station quickly after tasting to continue cooking...=S
...each day..the same 4 challengers battle different iron chefs..and the one with the best score at the end of the week..gets to battle an iron chef...1 v 1...lol

super weird...

Craving of the day: Yam cake!!!! =D

3 comments:

Amethyst.T said...

JDW, shit you for revealing my age. i hate u!!!!!!! block u in msn, fb, blogspot etc.

Amethyst.T said...

u make comparison summore...
holy shit la u!!!!!!!!!

Axedus said...

HAHAHA!! every time oni know how to "shit me" and "hate me"...LOLS..XD

don't like that..lol..sorry lar..=)
I had no intention to do so..it just crossed my mind...=P

go and study equity..=D