Thursday, March 29, 2007

Disappointing and weird day

Firstly, today on the way home, I almost got conned. At the pedestrian bridge connecting SS15 and SS 14, an Indian guy standing there told me a wicked story!!

He told me that he was sent by his company to deliver a letter!! Can't the postman do it!? And he said that its raining, so he's stuck on the bridge!! A colleague of his dropped him here to deliver it, and he will take a taxi back. But then, with so much expression on his face, he said that he left all his things in the colleague's car, including his wallet and hand phone!!

He asked me to lend him my phone so that he can call the colleague to bring all his stuff here, and that's not all, I denied...of course, and then he ask me to give him some money to take a bloody taxi back to his house!?

So many freaking flaws in what he's saying. I mean, the rain isn't all that heavy, and there are so many shops that would most likely let him make a phone call to someone!! I just said no to everything, and walked away.

As s street smart person *coughing in the background* , I of course wouldn't do anything... I'm not stupid or anything!! This would only work on a baby...even then, a baby wouldn't even for fall it...old trick mister!!

Anywayz, Badminton today...DISASTER!!
I played Horribly! All my net shots couldn't go through, my smashes were hitting the net, and my estimation of whether the shuttlecock is out or in, just went WRONG!!!

Me and Eu Jin lost to Basil and his friend (which is a state player) 21-14. Then, Me and Erik, lost to Eu Jin and some guy, Wayne (whose playing style is very..."Unique")21-16. And I lost to Eu Jin in a singles match, 21-13!! I mean, how could I have lost. I gotta do something about all this, coz hock chin and hee ian are the ones i gotta beat!! and if i lose to Eu Jin just like that, there's no way to get near hee ian, or even hock chin. Haiz...

lousy day for badminton, anyone interested in playing end of next week? coz my holiday, starts after that. I wanna fight hock chin, long time never challenge him ledi.

1 comment:

tw said...

if it was me.. i might already lend him the phone.. and got conned.. >.<