Tuesday, March 13, 2007

SPM Day (late post...sorry)

Firstly I want to congratulate all the Form 5(2006) students who just got their spm results and to those who did well( for once, Hee Ian lost to someone...BASIL!! Congrats on beating him...hehe, no offence Hee Ian).

*sorry...i messed up a bit about the part where basil beat hee ian.

Me...didn't get what i expected(my trials was so much better than this...not gonna tell you all,who doesn't know, what i got), but overall, I'm quite happy. Got a few consolation prize, such as A1 for accounts(back at you Pn Pan)!

I think i recalled her saying that only 4 people from my class(5 Beta) will get an A in our exam...WRONG!!!! Lolz, that result was so nice...but that wouldn't be the highlight of the day.

My parents were a little disappointed( I think i was more disappointed than them), but they didn't scold me at all...i must be dreaming!!! My father, even said( if i can remember clearly) Good Job!?
Something must have gone wrong...but then he said cz since i'm not doing anything to do with medicine, my sciences need not be great and moral is a stupid subject.

I scored lower than my trials( and a lot of people i knew did too), and i got a compliment...HOW GREAT IS THAT!!! Well, my studies since i left standard 6 has declined( i used to be so good at studies last time...good times...), and i can't compare to any of my siblings or relatives( especially my cousin and brother...yes, if you know me, you must be surprised i'm giving credit to my brother).

My studies maybe average, but i'm good at other stuff outside my textbooks...I see this as a sign, that Hee Ian is not invincible. Basil manage to beat him in SPM, so maybe, I might have a chance(maybe somewhere in the future) of beating him...BADMINTON!!!...*evil laugh*.

And to those who has asked me for recipes...pls be slightly patient as i have a plan on doing something, and if anyone else(or even the same people), would like other recipes..feel free to comment in this post.

* 3/4 recipes that have been requested, require baking...i ain't that good in baking or pastries or pizza for that matter but i have other ideas on how to approach it. Pls ask me something about my forte, which are mainly Italian dishes, but other western dishes, i shall get to it as well.

*And if you have a party going on, i can make you look like a "real" cook with some great party food...*Chef Dominic standing in the background wearing his uniform and light emits from the back*...hehe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat ? u still remember wat pn.pan said ? haha , she must be in disbelief and a great shock !!

i also remember wat she said to me , she said : " shien ken , i dont think u can scored that high " . in the end ?

anyway, over is over already , time to move on ! wish u all the best in AS exams !

A Believer said...

hey man.... i got more a1 than basil la!! telah melukakan hait jiwa saya!! :( :'(