Thursday, March 8, 2007

REVIVED!!!

Like a phoenix...I rise up to the occasion, from a great slum after so many bad things hit me in the face. Today's badminton game at 3K, under taylors, was actually a morale booster for me.

A lot of my smashes went through quite well( well that is what i thought...those who played today could you rank my performance today) and my net play and backhand was the way I always wanted it to be.

Eu Jin even played today, and he was fantastic. Well, apart from me being partners in doubles, with Hock Chin, Hee Ian and Wyhow, Eu Jin and i can really cooperate well. And the both of us manage to get a win(21-18) from hee ian and erik!!! Its just an amazing feeling to get a win from hee ian, who is like the top player amongst the usual group i play with.

Today, even though there were a lot of people playing, I think my performance today was one of the best I ever had, and this is really gonna help me with my training, which is gonna be starting this saturday. There are 2 groups in the training, according to seb(my bro), The top 5 and the bottom group(which seb says he's heading this group), and I DO NOT want to lose to any1 younger than me there.

But the only bad thing about today is that, at the All-England tournament, Peter Gade lost in the 1st round of the tournament . He should have gone through and beat Lin Dan later on, which Roslin almost manage to do, and also many of the chinese players seem to be struggling with their 1st round matches, which is a good sign...hehe.

No comments: