Saturday, March 17, 2007

I'm in pain!!!

Okay...it isn't that painful, but it is very irritating. What i'm talking about, is my legs and my right shoulder are aching. Badminton training today, even though not as demanding as last week, got the better of me.

The good thing is, my brother and I are just slightly weaker than the top 5. So it wasn't too bad and, even though, we lost to two of them in doubles(21-14), it was quite close and my shots are getting much much better...watch out Hock Chin!! Lolz.
Another good thing is that I beat my brother 21-19. It may seem too close to tell who is better than the other, but at least i can break his momentum of beating me consistently.

Tonight, there are the semi-final matches of the Swiss Open going on. Its at 9 pm , if i'm not mistaken. Only one Malaysian flag is being beared at this tournament...Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong. You would most likely recognise their names, as they are the winners of the prestigious All-England tournament. They will be going up against the legends, Candra Wijaya-Tony Gunawan tonight. So, don't miss it.

And in Formula 1, the beginning of the season has begun. In qualifying today, Kimi Raikkonen, who is replacing the great Michael Schumacher after his retirement at Ferrari last year, stole pole position from the Mclarens, after Felipe Massa, from Ferrari, had some problems with his car.

The surprise of the day was when the Super Aguri cars were performing extremely well, after a disappointing season last year, and Takuma Sato manage a 10th position on the grid. Lewis Hamilton, of Mclaren, is proving to everyone that he is a force to be reckon with an astounding performance on his debut season.
Tomorrow's race is bound to be an exciting one!

*New update on Trattoria.

No comments: