Tuesday, March 6, 2007

5 Beta Re-union.

Hi to everyone, and especially to all my 5 Beta friends.

The topic above wasn't really my idea to start with. It was actually Adeline's idea( I think she said badminton for this event...don't blame if she didn't say it..its a great idea anyway).
So since the SAM students(majority, of which are doing this program) are having their break next week(unfortunetly, not for a-levels), so maybe it could be held somewhere next week( gotta see those people working part-time whether they're free).

Long time never play badminton with any beta-ians, and i want to get even with some people(don't feel like losing to him anymore...i think you all know who i'm talking about).

So If you could please just reply to this post(just use annonymous and type your name down), to say that you agree.

Regarding why i'm not sms-ing you guyz about this thing, is because(if you have read my earlier post) i lost my handphone, so no contacts inside. So could you all(those who have my number) sms me your name and handphone number.

Thanks alot.

*I may not be posting very often in this blog throughout the week cause got class tests going on. Just finish law test. It was crazy cause we are only given 1 hour for 2 essays, each of it are 25 marks, so its about 1 minute for 1 mark...INSANE!!

And good luck to everyone this monday, i'll be there around 9.30 or 10.=)
I suggest don't go alone to collect, cause a certain someone maybe there waiting to CHAR(by using this word, i presume you all know who is it i'm talking about) you about your results.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hei , anyway my phone number is 012-2128562 , due to certain things , its unlikely u can contact me bcoz my sis phone is being repaired and my phone is the casualty! anyway , keep ur finger crossed everyone.

Anonymous said...

Since i doubt you know too many maldivian gurls(or guys for that matter)im assuming u know who i am lol.gudluck with that badminton thing your having:)
cya

Anonymous said...

same case as u here, i left my phone in the taxi, but i still got ur contact from hock chin. Not sure whether i can get back my phone number or not, But here's my hse phone number: 03-56376069. And u wan YL's wan?? Hehe.
And u're afraid of losing to hock chin rite? hehe, just mention out la, cuz we'll already know who u meant.