Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Very hectic right up till next Tuesday.

This whole week, its gonna be full of 'activities', which actually means, that i'm gonna be busy every single day...haiz. Since I have nothing better to post, I'll just tell you whats gonna happen every single day till next tuesday.


Today ( Tuesday)

Mrs Sujata ( below), my business studies teacher has given us certain projects to do, and my group ( Eu Jin, Juna, Izzy, Yue Ling, Benjamin and I) has been assinged to do a survey and make a comparison. About what? That, only tomorrow we are gonna discuss about. We are gonna to carry out this survey this Friday after school. Study law and business.


Wednesday

On this day, we're gonna need to do a lot of climbing up and down the staircase. Because the trial exams for the As and A2 are going on, so our classes has been moved. Most of the classes are at 3.15 other than business which is at C 15, and the Letcures, which are still at LT 8. So, the whole day we're gonna be very tired from all the walking...good training for me for my badminton the following day...lolz! Study Law.

Thursday

This day is the only day I get to play badminton for the week, so i'll need to play as much as possible. And this day is the day i'm gonna beat Hee Ian and Basil/Erik with Eu Jin...AGAIN!!! MUAHAHAHA!!! And i'm gonna settle the score against Eu Jin, which was a tie last week. So, I'm gonna need to do a lot better. Oh, and my uncle and aunt are coming for a holiday, en route to Europe. Study Law.

Friday

After school, we're gonna do the survey. The places most likely we're gonna do it are at Sunway Pyramid, Subang Parade, Carrefour, Giant and Mydin. Its definitely gonna be a tiring day. Wish Me Luck!! Study Law.

Saturday and Sunday

During the weekend, i'm going back with my family to Ipoh for 'Ching Ming'. 2 things I like about 'ching ming' is the time when buying all the praying items and seeing all the unique paper items for burning. I saw a PS 1 once...no kidding!! And the 2nd thing is going to the cemetary and putting all the incense. Kinda fun. Study Law.

Monday

Why did you think I put all the " Study Law" after every day of the week. Take a good guess why...

Tuesday

Presentation day for the business survey.

Thats all folks!!

No comments: