Friday, March 9, 2007

Today's debate was quite interesting.

The law debate finals today was quite interesting, but you could already tell who would win...the proposing team for the topic of debate which was "The use of force to make peace is acceptable".
They are the defending champions but the surprising thing was that the best speaker went to the 2nd speaker of the opposing team.

Side-tracking from the topic... the Americans really don't know how to vote. They voted off 3 great singers from the competition...Sundance, Sabrina and Jared. haiz...so sad.

Astro is gonna show the All-England matches at 1 am!!! Any1 watching? Me and my bro are goin too...with exception only today...hehe. And tomorrow my training to be at the top of the rankings amongst my friends begin. I'm not gonna lose to anyone ANYMORE!!!!! HERE I COME...lolz, over exaggerating.

*Continuing my food tour tomorrow after a long break, and i will take any request from all of you guyz out there about recipes or restaurants and i will post it...share all the good food and places to everyone.~Chef Dominic~

No comments: