Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Just because...

Sorry, for the very very very late continuation of posts on my blog. This is because
1) nothing much to post
2) no time to post anything else
3) pretty much the same as 1 and 2...lolz

I'm only posting this because there are people wanting me to do so...if any1 can give me anything they want me to post about, just a title, i would gladly do it...nothing interestin has popped up...other then my classmates saying that i'm very talkative nowadays ( isn't that right su wei).

Here's something that will make you practise for sometime...say it when you see me, if you can master it by then.

( my aunt taught me this)
Betty bought a bit of butter,
but the butter Betty bought was bitter,
so Betty bought a better bit of butter,
than the butter Betty bought before.

here's another...its quite a simple and old one ( since i was in primary school). See if any of you guyz know it.

How much wood can a Woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck can chuck wood.

happy tongue twisting.=)

No comments: