Thursday, April 26, 2007

Treasure Hunt result.

Haiz...we may be in the top 3, for the 3rd time running, but only managed a 3rd place finish. At least there are some nice prizes that my family and I won.

We lost to my cousin's family by a freaking small difference. We lost, for second place, by 1.5 points!! Haiz...we couldn't match our last years result, which was a 2nd place finish. My cousin's family was last year's winner. My father's friend, which was last years 3rd place finisher, came in fourth. Some new group won by 9 points from my cousin's family.

They took advantage of the last obstacle, putting! They were divided into different categories. 2 team members are to do the putting. I did mine, but it was 6 feet. Managed to only get 2 out of 5. My dad got 1/5. The winning family cheated! 15 years and below, gets 3 feet. This guy was taller than me, but claimed to be younger. As well as his sister. They got, in total, 9 out of 10 putts.

So, during one of the weekends, sometime this year, one of our prizes, we're going to Damai Laut ( the same prize we both won last year) for a 2D 1N stay.
Hopefully next year, our luck would change, and we would get 1st place for once.

Out of the topic,
Today, my classmates and I went to Old Town for our break, and guess what the price came out to be.

RM 44 .44!!


This is serious, no joke! What an unlucky number! I'll try to get the receipt from one of my friends, and take a pic of it.

Today was a relatively good day, as the weather was great, and starting tomorrow, won't have to study so much! =)

We're going for the Idris Jala talk about leadership and winning success on the 2nd period, for the rest of the day, and next week, got 2 days off!! yeah!

Maybe badminton? We'll see,

until then...cyaz!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

there was one time when i handed the bill to the customers, the figure was also RM44.44. then when they asked how much, i said :
"sei sei sei sei" and kept laughing.
the customer somemore scolded me
"still laugh ar?"

aiyo..zha tou

ChaosGenesis said...

hahaha...well at least we both got prizes ;) do better next time yea? hehe...wonder if we're goin 2gther? XD

Hahaha..eh...I got b4 oso Rm44.44 lolx..got Rm33.33 ..din tink of takin pix tho lolx

Axedus said...

who is testglobaltraffic?
Do I know you?