Friday, May 11, 2007

Wonder why....

I wonder why, gazing thoughtfully in the sky, I'm so uneasy. Feeling very happy after a long awaited time.

My father and my sister will be coming back this Monday from London , and that means I'm gonna get STUFF!! WOOHOO!!!!! I'm always looking forward too, when any relatives of mine, especially my aunt who lives there, comes to M'sia. There are always things to that we will receive!! Dam looking forward to that!!

Another thing I'm looking forward to is the........BARCELONA, SPAIN FORMULA ONE RACE!!! After a one month long break from racing, finally the championship battle will get back on course. Hopefully Ferrari will do well =).

Hmmm...still feeling very excited, wonder why. There is like some sort of "energy" that makes me all pumped up to play badminton. I feel like I can beat all my rivals. Someday next week is gonna be a special one. I'm just all itching to get back on court. Next week's badminton would most likely be a very good time for me. *hint*

Wonder if any1 from 5 Beta can still remember. =)

* Nothing else to post, HAPPY WEEK EVERYONE!!

No comments: