Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Since its a holiday...

*Changed*
Okay, if you don't want to put your name when voting, that's fine. I've posted these sentences because there have been about 20 people coming in since 2 days ago, but no one has voted, so I thought it might have been because you don't want to put your name. =)

Since A-level students have 2 weeks break, and I have not a lot to post, I think this is a good time to post a voting poll!!

I cannot think of what to post, but, I have a few ideas that I want to materialize.
Please vote the following:
1) My 5 Beta Friends
2) My PL1 Friends
3) My Holiday Happenings.
4) Everything You Need To Know About Me!!
5) Others ( by popular demand)

*please choose one, and don't spam my chat box with the votes, kindly place your votes by placing a comment on this post. Just use anonymous, and type your name with your vote.

I'll be posting the topic by Tuesday next week, so this gives the voting poll about a week.

Happy holidays to A-level students, and good luck to the rest.

No comments: