Friday, April 6, 2007

THE HOLIDAYS ARE HERE!!!

Finally, holidays are here. Can't wait to play badminton though...2 weeks full of it! My PS 2, even though I very much look forward to it, I don't have many new games. I'm going to have to play all my old games...this may give me time to brush up on my skills in CTR ( Crash Team Racing).

CTR is one addictive game, and I only have short list of people, who has managed to beat me in this game before.
1) Ian Chong ( Bloody damn good!!)
2) My Brother ( sebastian)
3) and one of my brother's friend

But the list has just gone longer! Koh Wyhow, manage to beat me in this game, AT MY OWN GAME!!! That's not fair!...i should've won! If you ask anyone who saw me and him race it out, they would tell you that he's damn lucky!! I'm gonna get a re-match...my pride is at stake!!
*ps* i'm gonna beat him in badminton as well.

Out of the topic, holidays to me are very relaxing, but then, I would prefer to go to school, as at home...I have nothing to do. My study time is longer, I don't have any new games for my PS 2 or PC and even if i did, i wouldn't get bored of it very very fast. So this holiday, I intend to play badminton quite often, if not, i'll die of boredom.

Oh, and one more thing, I'll be going to court on Monday!...No, i'm not being sued or anything, its a class trip to the court in KL. Attire, formal!!! I don't have any formal shirts or shoes. My shoes that i'm currently wearing everyday, a bit worn out, and i don't fancy wearing shirts. So, i gotta do something.
Would be interesting to see what my classmates wear.

anyone managed to do the tongue twister? and by the way, everyone seems a bit slow with their posting on their blogs? i'm very bored...and people keep asking me to update my blog...LOOK IN THE MIRROR!!

No comments: