Saturday, April 21, 2007

1 more day!!

This 2 weeks of holiday...hmmm....didn't do anything that's productive.

My PS 2 was only , I think, turned on a couple of times...no new games, kinda bored. =(
Play badminton quite immensely. I think I played around 7 times!! So its like playing every 2 days. I think my game has improved dramatically, and my old foes, and new ones, are starting to worry...hehe! Eu Yang and Hee ian are gonna start training very soon. Next month I think =). But that would be bad for me =( . And Hock Chin say that if I can beat him, and Eu Yang goes training, he would rejoin the training. Competition starting to heat up!

Highlights of the whole holiday! I got a new phone, K618i ! It is so freaking nice! And I heard from Eu Yang, Teck Weng bought the same phone as well...great minds think alike...hehe!
The other thing would be tomorrow, TREASURE HUNT by Saujana! I can't remember how many times my family and I took part, but the best we got was only 2nd place. Hope to do better this time, and the good thing is that this time round, the hunt will be around the Klang Valley area! HOMEGROUND ADVANTAGE!!!

Nothing else, cya next time, or this coming Monday...=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Justin ar, i asked my mum adi
SO can la !!
Means i'll start next month, help me to tell the person incharge.
And er, is there any other day other than saturday?