Saturday, June 5, 2010

Home!!!!

I'm back in humid Malaysia..=D

Had satay, nasi lemak and roti canai!!!
Quite satisfied. =P

I'm the 6th person to leave Reading this summer, that's including Aki whose from Brunei..=)

BADMINTON TRAINING TOMORROW!!!! WOO!!
Can't wait! And tomorrow morning...I'll cut my hair..=D

It's great to be home...but it also feels weird. There are more stuff in the house now, and the best addition to the house has got to be the Xbox..=P

What to do? where to go?

Badminton!

Asia Cafe + Taylors!

Mamak food!

Cinema!

Let me know!!! =D

4 comments:

Ikram said...

Dude, when are you free? Call me up sometime. Wanna tell you about this game I'm playing. Awesome.

Axedus said...

IKRAM!!! I'm free any day! just not Sunday..=P.

ree said...

Haha don make me homesick lah!!! lol

anyway good for u tat u r enjoyin ur trip back to msia!!! i wanna come back 2 n play badminton as well! hehe

anyway u lost 18kg? walao leh!!!

i onli lost 6kg leh! lol...

anyway have fun in msia hehe

Axedus said...

hee ian..you can come back anytime...just collect more rent..=P

you still got a long way to go la..12 more kg oni..=D