Saturday, June 19, 2010

My 2nd week home..

..let's see what I've been up to.

Restored my laptop to factory setting. =D
Now I can run it smoothly.

Installed L4D2, a day before going to play with Sanjeve, Cassandra, Kristine, Kelvin(Kris' bro) and Cheng Wei(Kris and Sanjeve's friend..and apparently also from SU..lol), so that I could get used to the game play and not get caught off guard..hehe..XD

We played at FTZ...and it was my first time going into a cyber cafe...=P
It was dam nice! The chair was super comfortable, the screen was super huge and the place was super cold! XD

The computer has so many games on it..yet it doesn't lag when playing...it must be shit-ass powerful...

I WAAAAANT ONE!!!! =D

Anyway, so there were 6 of us, so we played versus. Me, Cass and Sanjeve vs Kris, Kelvin and Cheng Wei.

Not to sound too cocky or anything..but..

I OWNED THEM!!!!

WUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*especially Kris and Cheng Wei..=P
well...whaddya want me to do? not shoot a zombie when one runs in front of me? XD

Our team won twice..well..cause we had the upperhand. I had Sanjeve and Cass. Kris and Cheng Wei were...well...not so good..=P..but Kelvin was good. =)

Then the 3 of them left early cause they had stuff to do, so Sanjeve, Cass and I played the first campaign. Some other guy joined us..lol. It was good fun. =D


Then that night, I went to Murni in USJ 9 with Erik, Basil and Chong Yong.
The Harrier that belonged to Basil's father, which Basil drove to pick us up...awesome...XD

It was fun meeting up with them...but I better not go so often...or I will put on weight!! =P
Planning to go to Malacca with them. =D


And I love the weekends! why?

TRAINING OF COURSE!!! =D

Cya!

No comments: