Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hot like shit. Slow like shit.

Panas gila!
'nuff said.


Been playing games on the Xbox...but I'm not the sort to play games for long if I'm playing alone..it really gets boring, no matter how fun it is.

But time is really flying. It's been 3 weeks since I've been home. Another 13 more weeks till I leave for Year 3.
AND...

I still haven't had wantan mee from Leung Kee yet!!!! =S


And I'm gonna rant about the slow internet again!!!!

IT'S SO SLOW!!!!!

Getting the new internet soon. I think it's 5mbps. Some fibre optics thingy...

But I really don't have confidence in TM. No matter what they say.
And this new one is gonna cost much more..and my house number is gonna change...

If the speed isn't any faster....TM really should just close down...and never come back. =P


Anyone wanna watch Toy Story 3? Oh Oh!!

And The Last Airbender is coming out soon!!! I wanna watch that too!!!

I just watched Michael Jackson: This Is It last night before the Spain match. =D
It was not bad. Too bad no moon walk.

The Spain match was good, especially the 1st goal..=DD

But one thing I just can't understand...how the hell do people stay up so late?
I was watching the match, and I ter-slept during the last 5-10 minutes or so.

I was dead tired. I somehow woke up just after the match. The off I went to bed. Woke up at 12+..with a sore throat...aiyor...I better not fall sick..cause..

PAINTBALL TMR!!!
And training as well!! =DD

Okies. Nothing else to say atm. =)

No comments: