Wednesday, June 2, 2010

BLARDY HELL!!

Was packing my stuff today to go back home...

the weighting scale was out...so I decided to weight myself....

I FREAKING LOST ALMOST 18KG!!!!!

=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


I wonder how long that can last...=P
But it's a good start..hopefully I can keep it that way..=)


Have been catching up on 24(TV series) since I came to London.
Currently at ep 9..=P

Oh..and when I was in Reading, there was always someone from Chesterfield, Derbyshire that arrived on my blog through my cousin's blog.
I now know who it is...it's my aunty...LOLS!!

Cause I was checking my blog..and some of my friends' blogs, and it registered me as being from Chesterfield, Derbyshire. But sometimes it says the correct one..Harrow, London.
Not sure why Chesterfield pops up..lol.

Shaun they all going to Italy tonight...so nicee~ =D
Wish I could go as well..=P

Okies...ciao!!

No comments: