Tuesday, June 8, 2010

After 8 months...

..I did 2 things.
Went for training on Sunday and went to Ac + Lakeside Campus today.


Training..awesome shit!!! =DD
Got to see Gabriel, Kean Weng and Benjamin again! =))
It was nice playing with them again...although I didn't get to play doubles with Kean Weng or Gab, cause there were too many other ppl around...=(

Played doubles with my bro against Benjamin and one of their friends, who just started training a few months ago, Chung Ee. We won..=)

After training..my butt ached like hell...LOLS!!!!
I have not stretched like that in months!! But it was good...=P

Can't wait for the next training on Sunday...AND..badminton this Saturday with Hock Chin!! =DD

*back to my old self again..blogging about badminton training...LOLS!!! XD


Today, I went out with Ikram and Elisa!!!!! It was soooo good to see them again!! =D
Kristine was suppose to come along..but she fell ill..=(

So, we went to AC to makan and talk..then we went to the Lakeside campus. The smell of cow shit is the first thing that hits you the moment you step out of the car....=S

The campus kinda sucks...to be honest...=P
It's so concrete. UoR is so much nicer...hehe..XD

So, we first went around to the library, the food court, the classroom LT17 if I'm not mistaken.
Then we went to the law office to find Miss Yoges. Still as funny as ever..=P
Then off to the staffroom. Saw Mr H, Ms Sunitha and Mr Joseph.
Didn't see Mr Lai though..I think he had a class. We chatted for a while..then Ikram drove me home..=)

It was a good outing, seeing familiar faces...but...I WANT TO SEE MORE FAMILIAR FACES!!!! =D

Call me out!! =D

Movie anyone? Badminton anyone? Makan anyone?

*And I forgot how bloody stressful organizing badminton sessions were...=S

No comments: