Tuesday, April 6, 2010

SOOO CUTE!!

I saw a baby duckling on my way to the Sports Park!

It was sososososososososo tiny..but it was sooooooo adorable! =)


Badminton today...AWESOME!!!!!! =D
The court was booked for 1 hour..but we played for 3 hours..cause nobody else was using the court..and the staff working there don't chase you out. LOL!! ;)

I don't recall playing so well since I came to Reading.
Even though I was burned out by the end of it..but at the beginning...sweeet~

There was one rally in particular.
Doubles.
Opponent (can't remember who) served.
The shuttle was just slightly, and I mean really slightly, higher than normal at the net.

I took it early. SMACK. DEFEND. SMACK. DEFEND. SMACK.

3 TIMES AT THE SAME PLACE!!!

My foot work for those few shots at the net was damn nice!!
I'm usually too lazy to attack at the net..and I would rather just clear or place the shuttle at the net again.

That game, I was super aggressive at the net. And me teaming up with Zhun Kit was actually quite good, in my opinion. =D

It was like so natural..as if I was teaming up with either Hock Chin, my brother, Gabriel or Kean Weng.
=D

On another note, I'm really not liking the weather at the moment. It's too hot!! =(
It's like 15 degrees at the moment...but it's so so so warm.

I love studying in a cold condition..I can't really concentrate when it's hot. Hopefully the library will be colder than my room.


Finally,

Visca el Barca!!!!!!!!!!

It's gonna be a good match at the Camp Nou tonight. =D

No comments: