Saturday, April 24, 2010

End Game!

It's the final battle...it's like fighting the big boss at the end of a game...Ultimecia in FF8, Ansem in KH 1. XD

SO stress!!

Today is a Saturday,

and a normal Saturday back home will be like this.
Wake up at 10am. Eat breakfast..usually wantan mee. Pour it out from the packet onto my Mickey Mouse plate..=P. 5 minutes, done. Read sports news. Go back upstairs and use my computer till lunch. After lunch, rest a while (my favourite words). Study at about 2pm. Then in between..rest a while again..hehe..XD. Finish at 5pm. Go on computer again. Wait for my father to come back from golf..then go for dinner.

A Saturday here, and now,
Wake up at 8am. Go on computer for a while, cook breakfast..usually toast. 11am..go to library until 5pm. Re-heat leftover. Study again at night..=S

Iissotired...

The more reason why I CANNOT FAIL!!! Cause I don't want to play this "game" again after i'm done with the "Final Battle"...I have a new XBOX 360 waiting for me back home!!! Got new games to play during my 4 MONTH SUMMER BREAK!!! I AM SO NOT GOING TO OPEN ANY BOOKS TO READ DURING THAT TIME...unless they are cookbooks..=P

*i've been blogging more when I'm stressed out...=P

Here are a few pics....LOLS!!!XD


This is me before any revision...


....



This is me after Equity and a bit of Consti...


....





This is me after Land and Consti....




.....



This is me after EU...

LOLS!! Cause I'll be in the library...XD

Okies!! gtg! =)

Craving of the day: Maggi goreng tambah ayam + Milo ais...=D

2 comments:

Amethyst.T said...

best post of the year JDW. LOLS.

Axedus said...

HAHAHA!!
why? cause got my face ar? =P

Thx ATSL! XD

eh..you only know JDW? my chinese name tak tau?