Friday, April 16, 2010

Easy to score, they make it so..hmm. XD

Lol!!
Was trying to mimic Yoda's way of speaking..XD

But seriously...Pedro's goal...jaw-dropping!!

It looked like it was going out..but it curved in just at the last moment..and..SCORE!!!
=D


*I hate judicial review.*


Been studying consti for the past..4 days...=(
3 days in the library from 12-5-ish.
3 days in a row..pasty..=D

Tuesday - had lunch alone. The Chinese lady selling the pasty asks me, "Are you Chinese?" "No, I'm Malaysian..=D"

Wednesday - had lunch with Shaun. The lady asks Shaun, "Are you from the same country as him?" "Yeah." *got some other stuff said lar..but can't quite remember*

Thursday - had lunch with Shaun, Kris and Penny. The lady asks us, "So is everyone also from the same country?" LOLS!! Shaun: "Yeah yeah..all from Malaysia. Tomorrow we'll bring even more Malaysians." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! XD

I've just counted..I've had 32 pasties since I came...XD
*I keep track of all my spending...that's how I know..=P
I wonder if I can make it to 50 before I go back...hmm...LOLOLOLS!!


Oh..and I saw this quote on a clothing brochure in the food magazine I bought the other day.
"Live the life you love, and love the life you live"

unfortunately...i'm not feeling like that at the moment...=S

Okie, ciao! =D

*Craving of the day: kormien(?) not sure how you spell it in english..LOLS!! it's a Fuchou dish that my mom makes..=D

No comments: