Thursday, April 22, 2010

New thingamajig..=)

On Sunday..

*click click*

Today

*yellow slip in mailbox*

TADAAAA!! =D
Parcels!!
*The smaller one is mine...the other one is for the noob brother of mine in Singapore...=P

OoO...Casio....
DIGITAL WATCH!!! PLUS ANALOG!!! =D

The last time I wore a digital watch was my G-Shock in Form 5..until it fell apart..
yes..it literally fell apart. It lasted for 7 years.

And from my previous post...my Umbro watch that my aunt gave me long ago stopped. I just changed the battery before I came..but it's super old as well..

Now, this one even has a compas, and moon and tide thingy...but there is a disclaimer in the booklet that says that it should not be relied upon as a real compas or an accurate moon and tide thingy...LOLS!!
*yeah..the booklet is too far away from me so I'm just writing it out from memory..that's why it has all the "thingys" in it...=P


Went to the library today..I was there for a total of 7 hours and 30 minutes. Did a lot of reading for Land..and it seems to be coming together quite nicely actually..I can almost see the topics linking up...but I just need to get them to link up to my brain first...=S


This weeks episode of American Idol was so so so so boring....can I just boot everybody off now and let Lee and Crystal sing in the final. No one else should be in the final!!
Casey, stop smiling.
Michael, you should've left in the top 9.
Tim, you were lucky to be in the top 24, now you can leave.
Siobhan, it's the same, week in week out..nothing special.
Aaron Kelly, DUDE! ..stop shaking when you're singing!!

I never liked Kris Allen..but comparing these lot...gosh...Kris Allen is like Superman..


Oh, and I really love my rice cooker..=D
I'm just too lazy to cook these past couple of weeks.
Put rice. wash rice. Put garlic, ginger, salt, chicken, leeks, oyster sauce and dark soy sauce.
Push cook button.
Go take shower. 15 minutes.
*DING!
Dinner is ready...=D

I wonder if it can cook my pasta as well..XD

Oh..and the flight ban was lifted today...and I saw 8 planes at one time in the sky when I was walking to the library..and I saw 2 little duckies with the mother duck.


okies...ciao!

No comments: