Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hot like shit!!

I know I'm complaining about the heat when it's 18 degrees at the moment.

18 degrees is the temperature setting I use when I turn on my air-con back home.

BUT THE EVENING SUN IS KILLING ME!!!!

especially with more day light now....=(


How's life? Good and bad

Good.
Had a pasty for lunch for the past 3 days. =D
Chicken and ham, Steak and ale and Full english.

Bad.
Was in the library for the past 3 days. =(
Studied till my eye balls almost popped out...XD


AND I'LL BE LEAVING THE UK ON THE 3RD OF JUNE!!

ARRIVING MALAYSIA ON THE 4TH OF JUNE!!

WILL BE GOING FOR TRAINING ON THE 6TH OF JUNE!!


Exams start on the 28th of April. First paper, Equity.
Exams finish on the 10th of May. Last paper, EU law.

Motivation..cause I'll be done in a month time!!!! =D
I CAN'T WAIT!!

Panicking..cause exam starts in 18 days!!!!
SHIT!!!

and I still have 3 subjects to finish revising....=S

Ciao!


*Craving of the day: Kenny Rogers Roasters...for some odd reason...

No comments: