Saturday, September 29, 2007

The End

No no, its not the end of my blog...lol,. but it is for my training under Coach Audrey.

Thanks to the SKSJ principle (read previous post), my training under Audrey has finally come to an end. It has only been 7 months since I rejoined after a very long break. Thank you coach for helping me with my play, and I hope to train under you again. =)

When I rejoined training, the training for that day was lobbing. The entire time I was lobbing, until I couldn't feel my hands anymore, and I had gone over my limit. Weird experience. That time, we lobbed for about 45 minutes. This time, the last training, we also did lobbing, but only for a certain time, I think it was like 10 minutes. Erik was already dead by that time. Then we also did something else, which I already found very difficult the last time we did it. My lungs were about to give way!!

Today, was a contrast of how I played yesterday. I played very slowly without much attacking. Hero to zero. I thought I would be able to finish my training on a high note.

Now questions are coming into my head, like what kind of training would Mike be doing if I do go under him?, would my play deteriorate compared to others?, and would my task to rise as the one of the best amongst my friends be taken away from me?

Don't know.

This is the end of my training under Audrey, for now, but this isn't the end of my training. That I can say for sure.

No comments: