Sunday, September 16, 2007

Great Weekend!!

I was away for the weekend, went to Swiss Garden Damai Laut in Lumut. Left on a Saturday and came back today. One night only because it was the prize we won from the Saujana Treasure Hunt. Went with my uncle, aunt, and my two cousins. (Qi Hong didn't come ={ )

It was quite a fun outing. We wanted to do 'flying fox', but they were renovating it, so straight on to archery it was. Couldn't really get the hang of it at first, well, played only for a while until the rain came.

After that, went back to the room. My father went to the gym, and I followed later on, and a while later so did my mom. I tried different kinds of stuff, didn't know what it was called. After sometime we left, and I changed into my swimming trunks to meet my cousin and my sister at the pool. Around evening, we went to the beach, and like I always do, I tried making a fort to prevent the water from entering =). It looked more like a volcano than a fort. Then of we went to the showers, for dinner.

We went out of the hotel to Pantai Remis. Half an hour drive from the hotel to the restaurant in total darkness. There were no street lamps 99% of the time. All of us sat in my fathers car, and it was quite fun driving in the dark. The food was ok, and the portion was BIG!! 5 dishes and a noodle, only cost RM 139. The funny thing that happened at the restaurant was that, my father ask for peanuts. Like here in KL, restaurants give salted peanuts, there, they gave us 1 packet of Shandong groundnuts!! ROFL!!

After dinner, another half an hour of darkness, then it was something like 10.15pm when we reached back at the hotel. So we decided to go to the recreation centre. Played billiard. Wasn't all that good. After 1 game, we went back to our rooms.

In the morning, had breakfast then went to play billiards again. After 1 game, everyone went to play archery, except me and my sister. I played another game with her, and won...hehe. We joined them later on, and I almost got a bulls eye. By 10.30am, we checked out, and went to Mengglembu to have lunch with my grandparents and aunt. After that we went home.

Quite an interesting experience.

And I've got an idea, for maybe the end of the year. =)
Anyone heard of Seaview Hotel? Its owned by Tan Yee Khan, former All-England Champion. Its on Pangkor Island, and it may only be a 3-star hotel, but there is A BADMINTON COURT THERE!! Yeah!! The rooms aren't expensive, RM 138 I think for a room with 3 beds, inclusive of breakfast!

So, if you know me, and there is a badminton court somewhere, you must know what my idea is. Here it goes.

End year break-Seaview Hotel, Pangkor-badminton court-competition?

Anyone wanna help me with my idea? Its just an idea, so I don't know whether it will work. But I would love for it to happen. Anyone la, 5 Beta, my usual badminton friends, PL1, PB 2 or any of my new friends at Taylors? But at least try 5 Beta.

That's all for this post, see ya.

1 comment:

ChaosGenesis said...

seems u guys had alota fun! 2 bad i cudn join..ish... :P hehe...

well i'm sure we can go on anth trip again some time else :) flying fox rox!