Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Misery

Okok, I may be 2 days late on this. Now I'm back at college, currently writing this post at the Web. Classes have resumed, and I dread it cause now I'm back to waking up early. =(

But, this isn't the worst thing on my mind right now. Its the idea of not being able to train for badminton. NOOO!!

The current principle for SKSJ (primary school) is really annoying. She now doesn't allow outsiders to use the badminton courts on Saturday after 5pm and on Sunday after 1pm. So Audrey is not going to be able to coach us anymore. But, another guy will be doing the training, but I don't know the guy's time of training, and price. So, not sure if i'm going to go training under him.

So, this Saturday may be the last time I go for training under Audrey. Will miss playing with the other guys.

I wonder if my chance of getting better in badminton has just been taken away from me. Haiz..

AS exams are coming real soon, maybe I should forget about badminton for a while, and concentrate on my studies.......NO WAY!! The moment I take a leave from badminton for anything, then you'll know that I've been abducted by aliens...hehe.

Anyone wanna play badminton? Hock Chin is having his break now, and Ken Hou just messaged me about badminton. Come on guys, 5 beta? please. How about next week? you guys free? TELL ME!!!

gotta go now.

No comments: