Friday, October 5, 2007

Exams are just around the corner, and what am I doing?

What am I doing? The usual of course studying, and (like Kamen says), PLAYING BADMINTON!!
After AS , I will be playing with pl1-pb2 as well as 5 beta (for the reunion).

Played today at Jayasquare with my bro, Hee Ian and Hock Chin. It was so freaking hot today, even while playing it was so exhausting.

Lost all my doubles in straight games, except the last one which I was so tired, so Hee Ian did all the work, and so was Hock Chin, so it was mainly a Hee Ian-Sebastian match.

Actually, Hock Chin wasn't tired, he was more of feeling the aftermath of a shocking defeat, to me. =) I beat Hock Chin again!! 6-21, 21-16, 12-2(retired). In the last game, Hock Chin couldn't concentrate, got so pissed, and he retired. He spread himself out on the floor, looking very dead.

The second game was particularly tiring for both of us. I played to my maximum, and I'm sure he did his best that he could today, but I think Hock Chin will bounce back from this defeat, like I did (lost to him every time since Form 4 and 5). Hock Chin seriously made me run like hell.
I'm feeling the effect now...*can barely open my eyes...so tired*

It was a good match, looking forward to playing again, but please don't make me run so much =) TQ.

The beginning of the weekend is here, and it will be kinda weird because on Saturdays, I will always look forward for badminton training, but there isn't any now. haiz.

I think my father will be taking my family to Pavillion(did I get the spelling correct), which is across his office. Wonder what shops are there.

Can't think of anything else to put on this post, and also because I'm too tired. So, thank you for reading.

=)

No comments: