Friday, September 28, 2007

It wasn't as I hoped

I BEAT LIM HOCK CHIN 21-19!!!! WOOHOO!!!

We only played 1 game, but I totally took advantage, and it isn't a win I value a lot, because Hock Chin has probably not played badminton for a hell long time. So all his shots were very sluggish...but it was fun if you think about it.

Hee Ian invited me to play today, and the others that were there today were my brother, Wyhow and Hock Chin. Played many doubles, played 2 singles, one against Hock Chin, the other against my brother. Won 1 lost 1.

I played a very different game than I usually do. This is the 1st time that I have smashed so much, and I didn't injure my right shoulder, or my leg. Amazing!! lol.
My game was full of attacking and fast play, but this cost me the win against my brother because I'm still not too sure about myself when I play like this. Probably need some getting used to.

My best game of all time, was my final doubles game. Me and my bro, against Wyhow and Hock Chin. We won 22-20!! We were leading most of the time with a 2 point advantage. We had game point at 20-18, but 2 slip-ups allowed them to catch up. The last two points were the highlights of my whole badminton life.

Hock Chin lobbed the shuttle to the back. I waited, at the very right moment, I crossed my racquet to do a cross-court smash onto Wyhow. Hock Chin blamed me for not smashing at him. We were now at game point again, 21-20. The last rally went on. Shots went left, right back, front, then the shuttle was hit to the back of the court, and it was mine to hit. I heard Hock Chin say "smash me lah!", and it went all too perfect. I smashed at Hock Chin, broke his defence, and the game was ours!! I never felt better.

Brilliant.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hehehe.
good for u, justin!
=)