Thursday, September 13, 2007

"What I've Done" - Linkin Park

Hehe, decided to use a title of a song as my post header. =) It's a great song by Linkin Park!!

Anyway,

What I've done so far, since my trials were over ( and after the my previous post),

Firstly, the law lecturers gave a revision course for certain topics in Law, and it lasted for 4 days since Monday, every 9-12, but you don't need to know this as there are more interesting things that happened.

On Tuesday, Dominic, Kamal, Eu Jin and I went to 1 Utama to watch Rush Hour 3. It was a fun filled comedy/action movie, but it kinda lacked a bit of a nice storyline, but all in all, the outing was damn fun!! Enjoyed many laughs with them. We went there by car, Eu Jin and I, and Kamal and Dominic. Eu Jin didn't want to pay the toll, so we got caught in a traffic jam on the LDP, and Kamal used the NKVE, which of course they enjoyed no traffic.

On the way back, Eu Jin fetched me and Dominic back, and it was full of laughs, and loud music (when it came to Fall Out Boy's thanks for the memories), and we were joking about transformers, especially after Dom gave us a Transformers text message ringtone. It is nice! =)

Then , on Wednesday (I think), the torrent for Bleach: Memories of Nobody came out!! Yeah!! It is a damn nice movie done for Bleach, nicer than Sealed Sword Frenzy!! The animations for the movie was much nicer than the weekly episodes that I download. I especially like this movie because 5 captains and 5 vice-captains (and Ikkaku and Ayasegawa) took part in battles scenes!! Simply AMAZING!! I loved the last battle against the Dark Ones and the use of the Kidou canon. DAMN FREAKING NICE!!! This is a must watch!!

Also, the verdict by the FIA about the controversial dossier belonging to Ferrari, in the hands of Mclaren, is being decided today in Paris. We will see in the morning what the court's verdict is, and the fate of Mclaren will be known.

Also, there is only one remaining Malaysian in the Japan Open, hopefully Chong Wei can come out on top, and not Lin Dan...hehe.

Till next time...=)

No comments: