Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Back from Kuching

Hello people, i'm back home in Subang.

Just arrived about 2 hours ago. =)

How were your CNY holidays?
Mine was ok...kinda quiet cause not many relatives 'balik kampung'.

Played a bit of Left4Dead in Kuching, some card games...the usual...=P

Only had internet connection when we went to my cousin's house...=)

I'll only be going back to Kuching in 2013...4 years time.
Why?


I'll be celebrating CNY in Reading...lols!!

This trip to Kuching was quite nice, especially the food...and this coming from me...sounds weird.
Cause, since I was young, I've never liked the food in Kuching...dunno why my taste changed.

Ate a lot of junk food as well...=P

*edit
Oh ya, Kuching has a new shopping centre called The Spring.
It's quite nice, has the essential shops like MPH, toyshop, Speedy, Manhattan Fish Market, Kenny Rogers and Starbucks(which means WiFi....XD)

But I think The Spring is rather small compared to the shopping centres here...=)

Anyways,


ENJOY THE REMAINING HOLIDAYS!!!

*My bro is leaving for Singapore tomorrow, less one 'kaki' to play badminton ledi.

No comments: