Thursday, January 15, 2009

I love the weekends.

I just finished my GPL non-assessed work.

And I'm totally pissed!!

My Internet Explorer is not responding!
Mozilla Firefox cannot open Travian!

So now I'm using Chrome to check my stuff.
But for some stupid reason, Chrome does not respond when I try to use my email!!
So I had to use Firefox to check my mail...*grrr*

I'm quite positively sure that the cause of all my problems is the one, the only, 



WINDOWS "STUPID" VISTA!!!!


The only good thing is that the weekend is here!!
I really need a rest. 

4 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

meh... my vista is working fine :P

IE - very unstable, caused me a lot of problems... but cud load jus abt every site

Firefox - stable, usually loads jus abt every site... but very laggy dese days...

chrome - new, unstable, does not support all sites yet... but resource thrifty (in my exp.. IE uses d most.. followd by mozilla den by chrome), clean interface...

so yeah... dere u go~

Anonymous said...

Vista fail..

agreed

Axedus said...

2 different opinions here...but i have to agree with the latter. =)

Hey Hong, why doesn't your Vista give you any problem?

And Justin, what OS are you using?

Anonymous said...

i use XP and OSX hahaha

mac totally rocks