Friday, January 16, 2009

Gathering?

A few days ago, Erik called me and said, 

Erik: Hi Justin. Are you free on Friday?

Justin: I think so. Why? What's the occasion?

Erik: Well, it depends. If there are more QMs then it is a QM gathering. If there are more librarians, then it's a librarian gathering. If it is just the few of us, then it is an early CNY gathering.

Justin: LOLS!! Ok. =)

Met up today at Hartz Chicken at Sunway Pyramid. Their food is really declining in terms of quality and choice.
7 of us met up for this gathering. Me, Hee Ian, Basil Erik, Shu Ning, Hui Yen and Kimberly. Chong Yong couldn't make it.

Anyways, we sat, ate and talked until about 9.10pm. The we decided that if we could catch 'Yes Man' around this time, then we maybe be able to watch it. Shu Ning went to the nearby music shop to get a pick and some strings for her guitar, then we went to the cinema.

Went up to the cinema to check the times. Yes Man started at 9.20. We reached there at about 9.25. 

We quickly devised a plan to ask a couple near the front whether they could help us buy the tickets. They said yes. While doing that, I called my parents to get their "Ok". =)
Got it.

It was 9.30 by the time we got our tickets, so we hurried in. There were a lot of people watching the show.

The show was quite funny in some parts, but kinda lame in others. 

The show ended at about 10.55pm, and we left the cinema and then only did we start paying  Shu Ning for the tickets(she paid for the tickets first). Watch first, pay later. XD

As we were leaving the shopping mall on our way up the escalator, the girls were walking quite fast, so 4 people got on the escalator in between us and the girls. The girls turned behind to say something to us, but saw familiar faces. 

It was Hee Ian's cousin and her boyfriend, and Pei Yi( i think that was her) and her boyfriend. 
I said 'I think it was' Pei Yi because she looked very much different. 
*Any 5 Beta-ians reading this post, don't criticise me about me not recognising an ex-classmate.

We just exchanged smiles like normal people do, but didn't say 'hi'. 
Maybe she 'thinks it was me'. Do I look different from the days in 4/5 Beta? =P

Anyways, then we went home.

Thanks Hee Ian for sending me back.

And now I'm done with my post.

Like I've been telling some people today, 

"I'm gonna sleep till I can't wake up"

That's how much of rest I need from going through such a stressful week.

Cya when I cya!

No comments: