Thursday, October 11, 2007

Exams start next week.

Econs, law, business, thinking skills, econs, law, business, thinking skills...ARRGHH!!!

4 subjects, so much more less than SPM yet much harder. Why why!?

This week, other than studying, I've played pool once at AC. Me and Hee Ian against Eu Jin. Of course we lost, but it was fun. I've got the theory of it, but its totally different from playing. Hey Qi Hong, wanna play billiards at Saujana after my AS?

Gonna play badminton tomorrow with Ken Hon, Hee Ian, Hock Chin, my bro, and maybe with one of my bro's friends (still to be confirmed). Hock Chin is sure to fight me again and hopefully I can still stay on top. Some of you must be thinking "his first paper is on Wednesday, and he's still playing badminton", well I can't help it! I'm addicted!! I might even play in between days of my papers, but I doubt that will happen. My parents would kill me if i do.

Today, only Eu Jin, Wei Shiung and myself came to college today. Jin Hong came in for law, but left before Mr Bala came in. Don't worry, you're seeing correctly, Mr Bala came in today as well. As for Econs, I was the only one at class, until something like 10-15 minutes later, Wei Shiung came in. It was actually much more beneficial than when there are 7 of us in class. It was the most knowledge gaining time for me, in that one class, than throughout my whole econs lectures and tutorials at Taylors. That's for me, I don't know about Wei Shiung. Hehe...do any of you know what CC and ILO survey is? I do...lol.

Tomorrow morning, my mother will be bringing me and my brother and sister to Sunway Pyramid. I know, I'm a bit late to see the how the new wing looks like. I know that Carl's Jr has a shop there, that's a must try for me. I think the new wing will definitely be better than Pavilion.

So, this may be my last post for about one month, until after my AS, so

SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all my Muslim friends, Rabiatul, Hazwani, Izzy, Dominic, Kamal and Juna.

Btw, how do you say Selamat Hari Raya in Maldives?

No comments: