Saturday, October 13, 2007

My Final, Final post until after AS (maybe)

This post is by request of Lim Hock Chin, my number 1 rival in badminton (apart from my brother).

Ken Hou asked to play badminton this morning at Jaya Square. Those playing there was Ken Hou, Hock Chin, Hee Ian, myself, and other former SU people, which I don't know all that well, only by name.

Played doubles today, and won all, which wasn't all that much of a challenge, because I was partnered with Hock Chin...hehe.

Today was more of a practise section for me, and Hock Chin, after our under-par performance on Friday with some friends, so it was quite a good outing.

I also played one singles with Hock Chin, but this is what he kept on requesting to me to post on my blog.

Before we played, Hock Chin said that he will get back his position from me, and he did. =(

He played much better today than yesterday, and so did I, but his improvement was much more than mine, and I lost in straight games. 21-16, 21-11. After his victory over me, he kept saying "I am back". He had a big smile on his face after that.

That match, was actually very fun. It shows that I can play at a fast rate, with strong attacks, if I want to ...lol.

Does that mean that I am a strong and worthy opponent on court to him?

Hmmm....sounds nice doesn't it...hehe.

Watch out Hock Chin, I'll get you again, and I hope that if we play with the same people on Friday again, I hope that we can come out on top, after the two of us had shown quite some improvement and we can play at a much faster and harder rate today.

So, Hock Chin, if you're reading, hows the post?

cya =)

3 comments:

Chinz said...

duh....i tot is 21-8 wan...how cum extended to 11 wan...hehe...

Axedus said...

21-8 meh? i dun re call...anything la, u win u win la...cheh...lol.

next time i'll get you again.

A Believer said...

play wit me also ma... i know i lousy le.. cannot run or hit hard enuff :(