Saturday, October 6, 2007

KL trip

After watching the semi-finals of the Macau Open, we went down to KL.

Went to the Pavilion first. Parked at my father's office building and we walked across the road and taadaa, Pavilion. Its a very big building, but when you go inside its a totally different shopping complex than others. All the expensive brands staring at you, and not even one shop which is 'enter-able'. Even the Parkson there sells mainly branded things...only the Higher income group will be able to shop here.

As for the food, the restaurants are on a different level. Many kinds of restaurants, but we decided to go into Pasta Mania...bad decision. There was Madam Kwan, Tony Roma's, Carl's Jr, any many others, but we just had to go into Pasta Mania. The food, just edible. I've had much much much MUCH better pasta in my life. I doubt it will survive.


After that, went to Lot 10, but the only thing we got was the suitcase for my sister to go to Tasmania. Then went to Sungai Wang, because my sister wanted to get something for her friend. Had to walk a further...just a long walk.

Very uneventful night, FULL STOP.

No comments: