Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011..and what it brings.

Happy New Year everyone!! =D

I was counting down to the new year at Westminster with my friends.
It was a once in a lifetime experience...don't intend to attend another one anytime soon. =P

The wait was crazy..4 over hours till 2011. =S
Then we had to move through the crowds to make our way to the underground..Westminster station - closed, Charing Cross - closed..so we made our way all the way to Piccadilly Circus. And it was packed!!

Like sardines in a can.

People were drunk..which was pretty scary.
Pickpockets everywhere..kesian Elisa and Vivian.
And there was even a fight on the train at Piccadilly Circus. =S

Thank God we made our way back safely. =D

I'll just watch from the TV next time. =P

But really..the fireworks, the atmosphere..it was amazing!!
Now if only I could teleport myself there at 12am..then teleport myself back after the fireworks..lol..XD


Now..2011..stress time..=(

15 days till the Spring term starts.
BPTC; Italian; Company NA; Human Rights NA; tutorials.
headache....

BUT!!
Barcelona in 6 days!!!
It's gonna be fun!!
and that means 4 days less time to finish my work...geez...

alright..I've just wasted 20 minutes posting this up..

Happy New Year again!!

Now i gotta get back to my books.


BUON ANNO!!!

No comments: