Friday, January 28, 2011

Curry mee and CNY.

I just realised what I forgot to do..take a pic of the curry me we just had...=S

It was nice! With the tofu puffs and prawns and chicken..*slurps*...but it wasn't salty enough..so tambah soy sauce...=P

Nice dinner with the friends..=)
Talking about Year 1 and 2, RO, Taylor Swift, Final Fantasy, and..the duck song..XD

"And the duck walked up to the lemonade stand, and he said to the man, running the stand. Hey *pom pom pom* got any grapes?"

XD

JML JML JML...infecting everyone with the duck song..lol...=P

Good fun. =))


CNY is next week!!
My 2nd one away from home. I kinda miss it back home..all the snacks, the ang pau, the mandatory 2 new shirts I get every year from Parkson, Subang Parade, because I can't seem to find anything else that I like from anywhere else..XD
And of course the family and friends. =))

And this time round..no CNY dinner planned like last year at SV...=S

Everyone says wanna do this wanna do that..but we got no place to do this OR that..haihs..i miss the SV gang..

Dunno how it's gonna be like this year..and the CNY dinner with the Chinese Society is tomorrow..and only like 8 Malaysians are going...sooo few..so don't think I'll be going as well..feel so out of place weh..not like last year...I even won 5 pounds from BINGO last year..lol..=P


And Mr Lai and Mr H are coming over to Reading in a few days as well!! =D
I think they're bringing Yee Sang!! WEEEEEEEE!!!

A pot luck is being planned..but not sure what's going on.


Yeah..so I think thats that for the time being..=)

Ciao!

*I might get myself a new shirt just for the fun of buying something for CNY..=P

No comments: