Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Dinner

It was my first time cooking Christmas dinner on my own.

And would I ever do it again?
Ask me that question in 10 years time. =P

It was really stressful, but I was very satisfied..or rather, relieved, when the turkeys came out. =D

Actually..being able to pull this dinner for 13 people off, with my rather limited equipment...was quite an achievement...XD



And this made it even better..LOL!! syok sendiri..=P

I was pretty tired when dinner started..now I know how my mum feels..=S

Thank You everyone for coming!!! =D

And a big THANK YOU to Ikram, Elisa, Wai Teng, Shermaine, Nicol, Wei Guan and Han Quan for helping me out. =))))

Thank you for the presents everyone!!! =))))
AND, to my secret santa!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! =D


Gonna head off to London on the 28th. Will be back in 2011. =P
Don't miss me too much guys!! lol.

Ciao!
*that reminds me..my italian h/w....=S

1 comment:

Ian Lim said...

hey man. ian here.

Check ur email coz i sent something. Hehe.

Till then, cook for us when u r back from UK ok?? lolz

cook for ur new frens but not for ur old frens lahhh... *jealous* :P