Monday, November 15, 2010

Vettel is champion

It was all messed up.

I wanted either Webber or Alonso to win. Don't get me wrong..I want Vettel to win the World Championship, but he still has plenty of time..=P

Webber's time in F1 is nearing the end, and Alonso..well..he's in Ferrari. =D

When Vettel crossed the line..I was a bit disappointed. But when the national anthem was being played..it reminded me of Schumacher. I was so hoping the constructors anthem would be the Italian one..XD


And speaking of Italian..classes have been quite good lately. I'm understanding more bit by bit every time. And Ryan agrees. lol. =D

Mi piace cibo italiano.

hehe..XD


My aunts came yesterday.

LOTS OF FOOD!!! =D
*won't need to cook for a few days..plus Deeparaya is on Wednesday..XD
And I got my brown jacket back..YAY!!

MANGIA! MANGIA!

ciao.

No comments: